Trail Gear Toyota "Super Metal" Hub Stud Kit
- With 30 spline birfields, six stud knuckles, and chromo hub gears or drive flanges, the next weak link in your front axle is your hub studs. When they fail you will be left without four wheel drive, and often times the hub will be unrepairable. Trail-Gear provides a value line stud kit designed to be more durable than the OEM studs / hardware.
- On the top of the stud is machined a 6mm hex head so that installation and maintenance is easy and no special tools are required.
- This hub stud kit is sold in kits of twelve with all the necessary hardware included (This does two hubs and will be enough to do one complete axle on both sides)
- Constructed from a proprietary alloy made exclusively for Trail Gear
- Stronger than OEM standard (testing exceeded Class 12.9 standards of 177,000 psi tensile strength)
- Machined a 6mm hex head so that installation and maintenance is easy and no special tools are required
- (12) "Super Metal" hub studs
- (12) conical washers
- (12) lock washers
- (12) nuts
- 1979-1985 Toyota Pickup
- 1990-1997 FJ80 Landcruiser
- 1986-1995 Suzuki Samurai
- Trail Gear
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.