JK Rear Upper Shock Mount Kit 07-18 Wrangler JK/JKU Synergy MFG
Synergy Rear Long Travel Upper Shock Mount
- Relocates upper shock mount up 2" and back 2.50"
- Allows the use of a longer rear shock for more travel, or to regain lost up travel when moving lower shock mounts up for improved ground clearance
- Designed to be used in conjunction with SYN-8078 JK lower control arm skids w/ integrated shock mounts
- Brackets come powder-coated with all necessary hardware to install
- Compatible with Synergy Jeep JK Rear Upper Shock Mount Kit - SYN-8070
- Modification of stock exhaust will be needed to clear the factory sway bar
- Note: If using a stock sway bar, SYN-8086-02 Synergy Sway Bar Relocation Brackets required
- Sold in pairs
- Synergy Manufacturing
|SYN-8086||Synergy Rear Long Travel Upper Shock Mount Only|
|SYN-8086-10||Synergy Rear Upper Shock Mount & Sway Bar Relocation Bracket|
Note: Muffler relocation required for shock mount clearance
Bracket relocation will change angle on rear shocks. Change in ride quality is possible due to the change in shock mounting locations. A shock re-valve may be necessary to accommodate for this.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.