Dana 60 Front Spicer Spindle Needle Bearing GM, GMC, Chevrolet, Ford, Dodge, Jeep, International
- Spindle needle bearing that presses in the spindle on older axles
- 1.500" ID
- 1.870" OD
- .870" width
- Set the spindle bearing to .220" depth
- (1) bearing required per spindle
- (1) needle bearing
- 1978 - 1979 Ford with the Dana 60 front axle
- 1985 - 1991 Ford with the Dana 60 front axle
- 1992 - 1997 Ford with the Dana 60 front axle
- 1975 - 1993 Dodge with the Dana 60 / Dana 61 front axle
- 1977 - 1991 GM, Chevrolet, GMC with the Dana 60 front axle
- Ultimate Dana 60 front axles
- Dana Spicer
- Dana Spicer 620063
- 6 month warranty and case by case basis.
Genuine Spicer light vehicle axle products are manufactured to the same high standards as original equipment (OE) parts because they are OE parts. That means when an automotive axle part is replaced with a genuine Spicer part, you are getting the same performance and reliability you have come to expect. And because Dana is constantly revolutionizing the technology behind its Dana axles and Spicer products, the replacement car axle or component you purchase today may even exceed the standards set for the original equipment part that you are replacing.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.