Dana 60 Front Outer Stub Axle Shaft 35 Spline 1977 - 1991 GM and 1975 - 1993 Dodge
- Outer stub axle shaft
- 35 spline (requires 35 spline locking hubs or drive flanges)
- OEM grade steel
- Uses Dana / Spicer SPL55-4X u-joints
- 1480 series joint size
- 12" long
- (1) stub axle shaft
- 1975 - 1993 Dodge with Dana 60 or Dana 61 front axle with 35 spline locking hubs or drive flanges
- 1977 - 1991 GM, Chevrolet, GMC with Dana 60 front axle with 35 spline locking hubs or drive flanges
- Dana Spicer
- Dana Spicer 3-82-871
- 6 month warranty and case by case basis.
Genuine Spicer light vehicle axle products are manufactured to the same high standards as original equipment (OE) parts because they are OE parts. That means when an automotive axle part is replaced with a genuine Spicer part, you are getting the same performance and reliability you have come to expect. And because Dana is constantly revolutionizing the technology behind its Dana axles and Spicer products, the replacement car axle or component you purchase today may even exceed the standards set for the original equipment part that you are replacing.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.