Dana 60 / Ultimate Dana 60 Drive Flange Kit 35 Spline Heat Treated Chromoly
- Dana 60 / Dana 61 drive flange kit (does NOT fit 2005+ Ford Dana 60 fronts)
- Replaces locking hubs to have full time power delivery to the front wheels
- 35 spline
- Easily removed for trail repairs or to pull the slug for street driving
- Drive slug is SAE-4340 nickel chromoly steel that is heat treated
- (2) 35 spline drive slugs
- (2) large hub snap rings
- (2) small axle shaft snap rings
- (2) steel retaining spacer rings
- (2) o-rings
- (8) stainless steel cover bolts
- (2) aluminum covers (black finish with Dana 60 etched)
- Dana 60 front wheel hubs with 35 spline outer stub shafts
- Dana 61 front wheel hubs with 35 spline outer stub shafts
- Dana Spicer
- Dana Spicer 10028883
- 6 month warranty and case by case basis.
Demand genuine Spicer. Made in the USA and complete with all the components needed for the repair. Dana design, engineering, testing and manufacturing processes all work in conjunction with one another to ensure unparalleled performance that non-genuine parts simply cannot deliver.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.