Dana 60 Lower King Pin Bearing Cap
- Lower king pin bearing cap
- (4) bolt holes
- Replaces Spicer 37299 (new version has a slightly thinner flange thickness)
- Requires a grease fitting (Spicer TBD)
- (1) bearing cap
- 1975 - 1993 Dodge W250 and W350 with Dana 60 or Dana 61 front axle
- 1977 - 1991 GM, Chevrolet, GMC K30, K35, K3500, V30 and V3500 with Dana 60 front axle
- 1978 - 1979 Ford F-250 and F-350 with Dana 60 front axle
- 1985 - 1991 Ford F-350 with Dana 60 front axle
- Dana 60 front axle
- Dana 61 front axle
- Custom axle builds using factory Dana 60 or Dana 61 style king pin knuckles
- Dana Spicer
- Dana Spicer 070SC128
- 6 month warranty and case by case basis.
Genuine Spicer light vehicle axle products are manufactured to the same high standards as original equipment (OE) parts because they are OE parts. That means when an automotive axle part is replaced with a genuine Spicer part, you are getting the same performance and reliability you have come to expect. And because Dana is constantly revolutionizing the technology behind its Dana axles and Spicer products, the replacement car axle or component you purchase today may even exceed the standards set for the original equipment part that you are replacing.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.