Dana 60 Ford King Pin Caliper Bracket BIG BRAKES
- Caliper bracket
- Fits Ford style king pin steering knuckles
- Sold as a pair
- Fits left and right side of the axle
- CNC machined from single piece of steel (super fast / racecar)
- Requires 2009 Dodge Ram 3500 front brakes (14" rotor, calipers, and pads)
- Liquid nitro carburized for extreme corrosion resistance even in the harshest climates
- **Note: Minimum 17" Wheels are Required to Clear the Calipers**
- **Note: Machining is Required to the OD and Pilot of the Hub to Allow the Rotors to Slip on**
- **Note: 78/79 Ford Dana 60 Require the 1/2" Wheel Studs to be replaced with 9/16" or 14mm Studs**
- **9/16" Wheel Studs (Dorman 610-347) or (Raybestos 27851B)
- **14mm Wheel Studs (Dorman 610-326) or (Raybestos 27805B)
- (1) RH bracket
- (1) LH bracket
- (4) caliper mounting bolts
- 1999 - 2007 GMC and Chevrolet 2500HD with the GM 10.5" 14 Bolt rear axle
- 1978 - 1979 Ford F-250 and F-350 with the Dana 60 king pin front axle
- 1985 - 1992 Ford F-350 with the Dana 60 king pin front axle
- Reid Ford style Dana 60 king pin steering knuckles
- Northwest FabWorks Inc.
- NorthWest FabWorks DBA08-4610-K
- 6 month warranty and case by case basis.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.