Dana 60 Ball Joint Eliminator Replacement Bronze Bushing 2005 - 2018 Ford F-250 F-350
- Dana 60 ball joint eliminator replacement bronze bushing
- Off-road use only
- No camber or caster adjustment (set at 0 degrees)
- Made in the U.S.A.!!!
- (1) upper bronze bushing
- 2005 - 2019 Ford Super Duty F-250 and F-350 with the Dana 60 front axle
- Ball Joint Eliminator BJED602005250B
- 6 month warranty and case by case basis.
- Jack the axle up, on the side being worked on, off the ground.
- Remove the tire for better access and less force on the joints.
- Support the end of the hub.
- Remove the shoulder bolt.
- Slide the old bronze bushing out.
- Push the new bronze bushing into the inner C and align the flat with the machined flat on the inner C.
- Lubricate the shoulder bolt with grease (keep the threads clean!!!), apply Loctite 263 to the threads, and install it.
- Torque the top shoulder bolt to 120 ft*lb.
Terms and Conditions Disclaimer:
- For Off-Road Use Only All Ball Joint eliminators products, are sold for off-road use only. All performance modifications and installations are at the customers own risk. Ball Joint Eliminators holds no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using any aftermarket performance products. Items sold for off-road use only are illegal in many states and provinces and are intended for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public road. By purchasing any aftermarket performance product, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product and agrees that Ball Joint Eliminators holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.