Jeep JK 1 Ton Swap Truss Kit Super Duty Dana 60 MotobiltAxle Truss
The Jeep JK 1 ton axle swap kit allows you to use a 2005 and up Ford Super Duty Dana 60 front axle and install it into a Jeep Wrangler JK. It consists of a truss, upper link mounts, lower link mounts, coil spring buckets, adjustable track bar mount for the axle, track bar mount for the frame, and sway bar end link mounts. The main body of the truss is made from 1/4 inch thick steel plate that is laser cut and CNC formed in house at Motobilt. We then brace the length of the truss with 1/4 inch beams that closely follow every contour of the axle. Another key feature that sets us apart is the integrated and low profile diff cover. This low profile cover will work with the huge steering that comes on these 1 ton axles, yet still provides you ultimate protection. With our kit there is no measuring needed. You simply bolt the diff cover up and everything will go in place like it should. Instead of using bushings in the top, we have a flexible and rebuildable johnny joint for both upper links.
- JK 1 ton axle swap kit
- This kit allows you to use a 2005 and up Ford Super Duty Dana 60 front axle and install it into a Jeep Wrangler JK
- 1/4 inch laser cut and cnc formed
- Quick and easy no-measure install
- Low profile steel diff cover
- Track bar mounts for both the frame and axle
- Lower control arm mounts
- Upper control arm mounts with Currie Johnny Joints.
- Sway bar end link mounts
- Low profile diff cover that will clear the steering
- Sold as kit