Ford Super Duty Dana 60 Lower Link Mounts Motobilt
The Motobilt Ford Super Duty Dana 60 lower control arm mounts are just the ticket for that custom suspension setup. This heavy duty 1/4 inch steel brackets are laser cut and cnc formed at the Motobilt headquarters in Dothan, AL. The will allow you to mount a rod end, flex joint, or other end that has a mounting width of approximately 2.625 inch wide. They are available in either a 9/16 inch bolt hole or a 3/4 inch bolt hole. What makes these brackets unique is there mounting width at the axle tube has been necked down to fit on the small amount of axle tube available. You will still need to cut away much of the brackets and cast housing to make room for the mounts but this is a pretty common procedure when attempting to use the newer 2005 and newer Ford super duty axles. These brackets are sold as a pair and will need to be welded.
- Ford Super Duty Dana 60 lower control arm mounts
- Laser cut 1/4 inch steel brackets
- Mounting width of approximately 2.625 inch wide
- Sold as pair
- Available in iether a 9/16 inch bolt hole or 3/4 inch bolt hole
- You will still need to cut away much of the brackets and cast housing to make room for the mounts
- Requires welding
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.