Dana 60 Front and Rear Wheel Stud 14 mm
- Dana 60 front and rear wheel stud for retrofitting older axles
- 14 mm (M14X1.50)
- Class 10.9
- Requires 39/64" hole for the knurls to press into (we sell the correct drill bit)
- Intended for wheel hubs that have the rotor or drum inboard and held on by the wheel stud (sandwiched)
- 1.585" length under the head to end
- .325" length under the head to the knurl root diameter start
- 1.345" thread length
- .880" diameter head
- .636" diameter for rotor lug hole engagement
- (1) wheel stud
- 1978 - 1979 Ford F-250 and F-350 with the Dana 60 front axle
- DTF HRDWR0005
- 6 month warranty and case by case basis.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.