Raised Track Bar Bracket For TJ Front Axle
This heavy bracket is designed to replace the factory track bar bracket For improved link geometry with crossover steering on the front 30 and Rubicon 44 axles Inch the Jeep TJ, LJ, XJ, and ZJ. If you've changed your steering, you need to match your track bar to make it parallel to the drag link. This bracket gives you several options to find the perfect geometry. The 1/4 inch thick CNC precision cut and formed components of this setup ensure a quality, heavy duty solution.
- Sold as Each
- This bracket offers several raised track bar holes.
- Every lift is different and some trial and error may be necessary to find the ideal ride.
- This bracket is not bolt on and requires welding.
- This bracket will also require modifying or fabricating a new track bar itself since it will be slightly shorter.
- This bracket attaches to the axle next to the factory coil perch.
- Joint width is 1.65 inch, so use our Narrow Misalignment Spacers with 7/8 inch HEIMS if you are building your own track bar.
- Features include:
- 1/4 inch mild steel. Precision CNC cut and bent For great fitment.
- Perfect solution to accompany crossover/high steering on the Front Jeep axle.
- Adjusts roll center higher For greater stability.
- 3 holes of adjustment to find ideal geometry
- Works great with an Artec truss
- This Kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder.
- Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this Kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
- Requires a custom track bar
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.