JK Rear 3-Link Bracket For Rock Krawler Kits
JK Rear 3-Link Bracket. When used with our JK Rear Truss, this heavy duty bracket is made to work Inch a Rear 3-Link Long Arm System. This item also provides you with a low profile, high-clearance alternative not currently obtainable with Rock Krawler's truss. Integrates perfectly with the Artec Rear JK Tracbar Bracket. This bracket only works if you purchase our JK Rear Truss or 1 Ton Swap Kit. This Kit requires general welding and fabrication skills including welding to the cast center section.
- Sold as Each
- 1/4 inch mild steel, precision CNC cut and bent For great fitment.
- Works with the Rock Krawler X-Factor Long Arm System, which is a 3-link setup, as well as all other Rock Krawler Kits featuring a 3-link with a truss.
- Replaces Rock Krawlers bulky, tube truss.
- When used with our truss, we offer a low-profile, high-clearance alternative.
- Welding should only be done by a competent welder.
- Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this Kit.
- Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.