JK Long Arm LCA Frame Bracket Pair
JK Long Arm Rear LCA Frame Brackets (pair). Want to add Rear Long Arms to your JK? Our new bracket is designed to jig into the contours of the factory JK frame so you can use the same brackets we use on the Artecon. This bracket is not only strong with its boxed 1/4 inch thick structure, but it is designed to protect your joint from impact with its integrated skid plate. Includes both driver and passenger side brackets. Factory LCA brackets need to be removed. Welded to bottom and side of frame For higher strength. Tapered sides mean you have less bracket sliding on the rocks and getting Inch the way. The Style of the bracket gives a unique, custom one-off look you'd get with a high dollar fabrication shop. No more brackets that look like modified pieces of angle iron or c-channel, but rather formed pieces of artwork to show off.
- Sold as Pair
- Designed to be used with either a long arm radius arm Style link or 3-link system.
- Contours fit the JK frame For accurate placement. No wondering if you've installed it Inch the correct location.
- 2.625 inch mounting width with 9/16 inch bolt hole For common sized Cartridge Joints (Johnny, Flex, Ballistic, etc). Can be drilled out to larger hole size For 1.25 inch rod ends with spacers.
- Made from 1/4 inch thick boxed steel plate For strength and impact resistance.
- Grease fitting access on top to allow easy maintenance of your most abused joint.
- Design allows joint to be mounted grease fitting up.
- Other companies frame brackets mount the grease fitting down, resulting Inch a broken fitting on the very impact.
- Skid plate of bottom of bracket wraps around joint protecting it from direct impact and decreases premature wear on the joint.
- This leads to longer life and less replacements. Skid plate design does not restrict movement of joint.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.