Super Duty ALUMINUM High Steer Arm Kit
Artec Industries is excited to announce our new 7075 ALUMINUM high steer arm for '05-'12 Ford Super Duty F-250 and F-350 trucks. This high steer arm is for use with the aftermarket Reid Racing Superduty knuckle available HERE. Together, this arm and knuckle allow the user to correct steering problems that are common on lifted Superduties or provide a steering solution for our popular Superduty Axle Swap kits for Jeep TJ, JK, JL, and JT.
- Sold as Kit
- Spacer Style: Tapered Ford Hole
- CNC machined from 1" thick 7075 high strength Aluminum and clear anodized for corrosion resistance
- Analysis shows equal or greater strength than equivalent steel version at half the weight
- Hole in arm is 1.0" diameter which allows you to make custom spacer adapters if you'd like
- Uses high strength 1/2" ARP studs and acorn nuts available as an add-on*
- Corrects OEM steering geometry allowing drag link to mount above or under the arm depending on lift height**
Compatible with our JK, JL, JT 1-ton swap bracket kit for 2005+ Super Duty axles
NOTE: This is a passenger side arm only.
- * Uses D60 ARP Studs And Nuts 5 Pack Kit.
- **Trackbar bracket modifications necessary when changing Ford Super Duty OEM steering geometry. Jeep track bar modifications may also be necessary.
- ***Optional spacers that fit into the 1.0" hole on the end of the arm. Choose 3/4" straight hole for rod ends using a 3/4" bolt, 18mm straight hole for RockKrawler tie rod ends, 14mm hole for SteerSmarts tie rod ends, Tapered Ford hole for 1-ton Ford Drag Link end ES3417T
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.