Dana 60 Ball Joint Delete System Full Kit 2005 - Current Ford Super Duty F-250 / F-350
- This system deletes both upper and lower balljoints and gets rid of a telescoping upper balljoint. Both the upper and lower cups press in just like regular balljoints with one HUGE difference……it’s the last time you’ll ever have to press in any joint! The rebuild process consists of removing the C-clip and replacing the spherical bearings. Both assemblies feature a shim/O-ring which seal the bearing from debris from the top side. All spherical bearings feature PTFE liners, so no greasing is needed but dry lube can be used.
- Custom machined press-fit cups
- Custom hardened 3/4″ upper bolt/Lower stud with taper
- 3/4″ FK spherical bearings with c-clip
- Grade 8 Locknuts
- Shims / o-ring seals
- 0° caster/camber
- Made in the U.S.A.!!!
- (2) upper
- (2) lower
- 2005 - current Ford Super Duty F-250 and F-350 front Dana Super 60 axles (coil sprung)
- Spicer Ultimate Dana 60 front axles
- American Iron Offroad
- All Delete Systems products are backed by a 2 year/30,000 mile warranty which will replace any worn out spherical bearings or broken hardware for free.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.