1.500" Tube Clamp For Steering Stabilizer (Threaded)
- 3 place diamond knurl to provide extra holding force
- (6) 1/4"-28 socket head cap screws for clamping
- .365" wall thickness
- Used for hydraulic assist steering conversions or steering stabilizers
- 1/2"-20 thread and 5/8"-18 thread (through into the clamp ID) for fastening steering stabilizers (bolts are NOT included)
- TIG welded threaded block to the clamp body
- MADE in the U.S.A.!!!
- Raw steel and will require your choice of coating (paint, powder coating, etc.)
- (1) tube clamp assembly
- 1.500" OD tubing
- AJK Offroad
- AJK Offroad 200405
- 6 month warranty and case by case basis.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.