2007 - 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK / JKU 4 Door Front 1350 Driveshaft 2-6" Lift With Ultimate Dana 60 Front Axle
- Front driveshaft for 2007 - 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK or JKU with Ultimate Dana 60 front
- 100% bolt-in with all the required hardware
- 2" OD
- .120" wall
- 6" slip travel slip at transfer case end to prevent damage and exposure to contamination
- 1350 series universal joints
- Double cardan (CV) at the transfer case
- 2-6" of lift required
- (1) driveshaft and hardware
- 2007 - 2018 Jeep Wrangler JKU 4 Door with Ultimate Dana 60 front axle
- Spicer 10049168
- 6 month warranty and case by case basis.
Wherever limits are pushed, Dana is there. Spicer performance driveshafts have been specifically designed off road punishment. Fitting Wranglers with 0 to 2 inch lifts these shafts yield better balance, greater strength and less vibration than other aftermarket alternatives. Features 50 percent thicker tube for added strength and small diameter design to eliminate exhaust clearance issues on lifted vehicles. We engineer our parts to deliver peak performance and optimum strength, so you can hit the road, the track, or the trail with confidence that comes from knowing you are backed by the industry leader in driveline technology.