Dana 60 King Pin Upper Gasket GM, Chevrolet, GMC, Dodge, FordSteering King Pin Bearing Cap Gasket
Dana 60 King Pin Upper Gasket GM, Chevrolet, GMC, Ford
- Upper gasket that goes under the cap
- (2) required per axle
- (1) gasket
- 1977 - 1991 GM, Chevrolet, GMC with Dana 60 front axle
- 1975 - 1993 Dodge with Dana 60 or Dana 61 front axle
- 1978 - 1979 and 1985 - 1991 Ford with Dana 60 front axle
- Custom axles using Dana 60 king pin OEM style steering knuckles
- Spicer 37307
- 6 month warranty and case by case basis.
Genuine Spicer light vehicle axle products are manufactured to the same high standards as original equipment (OE) parts because they are OE parts. That means when an automotive axle part is replaced with a genuine Spicer part, you are getting the same performance and reliability you have come to expect. And because Dana is constantly revolutionizing the technology behind its Dana axles and Spicer products, the replacement car axle or component you purchase today may even exceed the standards set for the original equipment part that you are replacing.